Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dr Pawan Gupta President I CAN WIN attends Corporate Training, Outbound Adventure Team Activity, eCommerce Sales Training, Digital Marketing organised by SAFRG

Corporate Training, Outbound Adventure Team Activity, eCommerce Sales Training, Digital Marketing

organised by SAFRG


Dr Pawan Gupta and Mr Ishaan Sukhija  of I CAN WIN FOUNDATION attended the above workshop on 29th and 30th of October.

It was one of the most organised, informative, useful, and practical workshop that I have attended. The workshop organised by SAFRG and conducted by Mr Prabhjot Sood.

I CAN WIN FOUNDATION is in the nascent stage and after this workshop friends be prepared for the change. Keep following us and you will notice the change. 

I personally have to thank Ms Nandita, Mr Prabhjot Sood. Mr Vaibhav for personally assuring me to give guidance to I CAN WIN Foundation in its endeavor to "WIN OVER CANCER" and to change the way cancer is perceived by the society.

Dr. Pawan Gupta
9811290152





No comments:

Total Pageviews